Thursday, April 12, 2018

April 12, 2018 #AprilTTRPGMaker 12: How do you get your work out there?

April 12, 2018
#12: How do you get your work out there?

Currently, TAG Sessions stuff are available via DrivethruRpg. The site has been quite a resource in reaching an audience and finding new readers and gamers.  I've also signed up with Gallant Knight Games and through them, books like A Single Moment continue to gain traction and find a fanbase of its own. Then, there are the Community Creators stuff for 7th Sea and the World of Darkness.

These, of course, are for stuff I try to release on my own. Thankfully, I've been fortunate enough to be invited or contracted to be part of other projects.  And so Kickstarter has been another way that my work has found itself in the hands of other people. Locally, Abubot.ph has also made my book available.

I also have a Patreon, a Blog, a Twitter feed, a Google Plus page, a and a Facebook Page.

Finally, for my fiction work and non-directly RPG related stuff, I've got some stuff appearing on Amazon.com as well as locally via Talecraft Publishing, which releases stuff both in Amazon, Buqo Bookstore, and through Komikasi's tie in with Cherry Mobile via Sachet Novels..



From https://twitter.com/Kiranansi

I challenge ye, my dear fellow game makers, to answer my questions, on the corresponding day, this burgeoning April, and verily it shall be that ye shall be inspired by all makers around you and in this beautiful world henceforth. #AprilTTRPGMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...